By removing the slowdowns and blockages from your business
As a small business we try and do everything - "Jack of all trades, Master ..." - yes you know the rest.
Well let's blow these slowdowns and blockages away - find associates, partners, experts for your business.
You outsource all the stuff you are slow at or don't like doing to these guys.
Think about the saving in time - imagine it takes a PA 30 minutes on something that takes you 4 hours.
Imagine then how much more customer work you could do in those 4 hours.
“Profit in business comes from repeat customers; customers that boast about your product and service, cost and that bring friends with them” – W. Edwards Deming
Attracting new customers costs 5 – 8 times as much as attracting business from existing customers. Our customers already know us, viagra order already trust us and are already part way through the purchasing cycle. So we should make sure we focus some effort on existing customers to encourage repeat business.
- Always try to keep your data up to date.
- Keep your system live - enter customer data as it happens - discipline
- For a new contact, site record data from business cards with where, when you met, their business type and what you are doing for them
- When prompted by the system, make sure you close out actions and reminders on time
- When it is fresh in your mind
- Include follow-up actions and reminders
- Your contact history is now up to date – how good is that
- Set up your database to reflect your business
- A good database should be adaptable and flexible
- For a database to work effectively it needs fit in with your business
- Originate communications through your database
- From the above actions, your customer history is both complete and accurate so you can now use your database as the communications hub for emails, e-marketing, phone, text, letters etc
- This structure will create a discipline
- Code your customers to make sure you’re sending the right kind of mail to each customer type
- Email your quotes and invoices and keep control of them
- Plan your daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Actions and reminders are a great prompt and a start point for you and your team’s working day, week and month
- Allows you to focus on your customers & prospects
- Prioritise your actions and tasks
WHAT can you get out of using a database
- More business from existing customers – how
- repeat business – trends frequency cross/up selling
- haven’t heard for a while
- Follow ups – see how they got on - feedback
- New business
- Prospecting – CRM is great for this
- Not missing appointments - time/day
- Responding after meetings - reminders
- Quote reminders – follow ups – business not lost
- Time saving
- Quicker look up – all in one place
- Just imagine finding details on a spread sheet – each delay adds up to a considerable time each month
- Happier customers – Why
- Improved service level/customer satisfaction
- Leads to more referrals/case studies - recommend to others